Coming to Armour Square Park by Cellular Field, the Chicago Food Truck Fest is set to launch. This weekend of food truck adventure is a premier event for the Chicago area. Over 20 food trucks will be in attendance and I will be on site to check them all out.
Included in the event will be the following trucks:
- The Fat Shallot – Made to order sandwiches
- Bombay Wraps – Indian made to order wraps
- Starfruit Café – frozen yogurt and smoothies
- Taquero Fusion – Latin American tacos
- Gino’s Steak Truck – Chicken, steak and veggie sandwiches
More trucks to be announced.
The Chicago Food Truck Fest is free to enter, but you must have a ticket. Tickets and more information are available at the website: http://www.chgofoodtruckfest.com/
Looking forward to being there to taste some great food and also as a fact finding mission for the launch of the OrganicBabyDaddy Food Truck!!
Come out and let me know if you will be there.