This recipe comes from Doggydessertchef.com. Posted here for all my OrganicBabyDaddy pet owners out there.
- 2 nori sheets
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 to 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of any fat and sliced into strips
- Using a food processor ort blender, process nori sheets into a powder.
- In a large bowl, prepare marinade: Combine 2 cups water, powdered nori and ginger.
- Add chicken to bowl with marinade; let marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 180 F. On a large baking sheet, place chicken about 1/2 inch apart and brush with marinade.
- Dry in oven, with door propped open a crack with small dry rolled-up towel or wooden spoon to open let out moisture, for 3 to 4 hours, until meat dries. Cool and store in an airtight container.